Followers

What to buy?

Okay, I went to go pick up my paycheck and decided since I have some extra cash I was thinking of buying a few things.

Well actually it's either a PSP-3000 with CFW so I can play Birth By Sleep, Peace Walker, Dissidia, Monster Hunter, the whole shebang. 

  
So that... 

OR
I was thinking of a monitor for my computer since I got my GTX460 (Sorry about the video, still looking for that camera). 24'' or bigger. I'm only looking to spend 200 total so 2ms might be a stretch. But yeah, they're both the same price and I already have an itouch for portable gaming. (Just that the PSP can do so much more in terms of gaming at the moment).

 
Something like this.

So yeah, if you guys had $200 dollars to spend what would you spend it on? (Ignore my wishlist from an earlier post, I already bought the whey protein and the hair straightener).  If you had more what would you spend it on? Would you save it or spend it? Let me know in the comments.

16 comments:

Dr. John Doe said...

Save to pay down student loan debt

Defkon said...

I would buy a monitor, but then again my monitor is bad. so maybe your in a different situation

Squall said...

buy the PSP !

David Davidson said...

Textbooks and tuition probably.

poorfags said...

Very nice blog.

David R said...

but the psp man

Ishu said...

The PSP, birth by sleep owns sooo much!!!!!

Skutt Panda PO said...

Benq :))) haha nice

GKBLOG said...

In this day and age I'd save it. Unless you have other sources of income of course :) nice blog

Slumph said...

I've upped my income considerably recently, saving for a car but buying some trainers tomorrow probably, got a couple other things i'm on the look out for if a cheap but good quality one hops up, which is a 120gb ssd, 24" or bigger monitor, like yourself (would prefer 2ms) and/or a nes =D

The Geeks Paradise said...

That first cartoon is so appropriate. haha

theleming said...

save and get an asus 23" 3d bundle, it will be a good investment

- Enfermo - said...

Monitor....

ChemoJackson said...

I'd personally save it because I have NO money D:

cindyboo said...

get the monitor, psps get boring

ohgodseriously said...

Scratch offs. Be a man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here